Friday, December 11, 2009

Semper Infidelis



The hallway lamp glowed amber and ruby red through the leaded lights of Lulu’s front door. I parked up and gazed at that enticing beacon, savoring the moment. A two-week holiday in the sun with Lulu was a fabulous enough prospect - but the mischievous shading in Lulu’s voice during our earlier telephone conversation had left my stomach tingling with anticipation of what the slut had planned for my enjoyment that night. I pulled my hold all across the seat and slammed the car door shut.

I tapped the doorknocker twice, an abstract shape moved behind the wavy glass segments. The Yale lock clicked open allowing the door to open an inch; I stepped forward and pushed it open a little further. Lulu stood in the hallway wearing just, black suspenders, stockings and stilettos - a wide leather belt was tightly buckled around her waist. Her hair was pulled back in an immaculate French pleat that showed off her slender white neck. Heavily applied dark blue make-up shaded her eyes and blood red lipstick perfectly outlined her full lips.

Lulu smiled at me, her eyes flicked momentarily over my shoulder at the open front door, to my delight she daringly resisted the urge to close the door behind us. Like an erotic statue Lulu stood in the warm glow of the hall light braving the distinct possibility that a neighbour might glance in and see her like that. She watched my eyes rove appreciatively over her breasts and shaven cunt. I drew an imaginary circle in the air with my forefinger. Lulu obediently turned slowly around, the jet black of her suspenders and stocking tops beautifully framed her pale buttocks. Smiling at me over her shoulder, an eyebrow arched in mock curiosity, she whispered, ‘You like?’

No comments:

Post a Comment