Thursday, December 10, 2009

Milly's legacy


I reclined on the settee savouring the post orgasm endorphins that washed over me. I licked the cum off my fingers and wondered if I should start growing and painting my nails - just on weekends. I reached down and picked up Milly's album, there were page after page of beautiful photographs of Milly and her glamorous friends in wonderful costumes. I sat up holding the album to my breast, I had never seen those old dames in this way before. It was as close to an epiphany that I had ever experienced. I flipped over the thick, brown card pages staring at the photos... it was so obvious now! Here they were, all the outfits I should be using as inspiration to help take Charla to the next level. A level that Milly was working so hard to elevate Charla to and that I had foolishly resisted. She had been trying to preserve some of her fabulous glamour and sexiness through me. I gazed down at her legacy, page after page of wispy see thru gowns, feathers, cheeky hats, thigh boots, pencilled eyebrows. It was an encyclopedia for Charla to study and absorb into her new being. Tomorrow I would pop over to see Ms Cherry Stone and begin a new era.

No comments:

Post a Comment